CoroStuff® Service Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE PRODUCTS. YOU AGREE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE COROSTUFF OR THE PRODUCTS.
Last revised January 2015
1. Services and Charges
CoroStuff will furnish and deliver as ordered, the CoroStuff crates in the sizes outlined below (exact dimensions may change without notice), to be rented by Client for the purpose of storage of non-restricted items as packed and secured by CLIENT personnel (defined as “Stored Material” in AGREEMENT). The rental of the COROSTUFF CRATES commences on the date of delivery of empty COROSTUFF CRATES to CLIENT location, invoiced in monthly increments with no proration. THE STUFF CRATE RENTAL RATES DESCRIBED HEREIN INCLUDE MONTHLY STORAGE CHARGES AT COROSTUFF FACILITY. Delivery charges, ALL Rush related charges, Carton Added & Data Entry Charges, Retrieval for delivery/access charges and Special Project Labor Charge (including shipping services to outside delivery area) will be based on applicable rates that may or may not be listed in AGREEMENT.
back to top
2. Crate Rental
back to top
- Rental Sizes and Rates
- SMALL :: 19.5” X 13.8” X 11.8” :: 1.8 CUBIC FEET :: $5.00/MONTH
- MEDIUM :: 25.2” X 15.5” X 11” :: 2.3 CUBIC FEET :: $7.00/MONTH
- LARGE :: 26” X 19” X 14” :: 4.0 CUBIC FEET :: $10.00/MONTH
- WARDROBE :: 24” X 20” X 34” :: 9.5 CUBIC FEET :: $12.00/MONTH
- WEIGHT RESTRICTION
- NO COROSTUFF CRATE CAN WEIGH MORE THAN 50 POUNDS
- The rental of the COROSTUFF CRATES commences on the date of delivery to CLIENT. Applicable STUFF CRATE charges will be invoiced in monthly increments as stated herein with no proration. Rental charges will extend for successive terms of the same duration until CLIENT gives CoroSTUFF thirty (30) days advance written notice of a termination date and an address for retrieval of EMPTY COROSTUFF CRATES; if the COROSTUFF CRATES are stored at CoroSTUFF facility then applicable Retrieval, Delivery and Trip charges will apply for requested delivery of COROSTUFF CRATES to CLIENT.
3. Local Delivery
Each delivery of your crates is comprised of a one-time delivery charge and a fee for additional crates. The one-time delivery charge includes pickup of the Corostuff crates. Delivery fees apply from the CoroStuff storage facility to your drop off point. There is a $3.60 fee for each additional crate of any size that is requested for that same delivery.
- Delivery Fees
- Next day = $18 + 3.60 each additional crate
- Same day: must be scheduled before 12:00 PM = $33 + $3.60 each additional crate
- Same day: 3-hour rush = $53 + $3.60 each additional crate
back to top
4. Crate Purchase
CoroStuff crates are available for purchase by client only at time of termination of CoroStuff crate rental services.
back to top
- Small = $20
- Medium = $25
- Large = $50
- Wardrobe = $10
5. Prohibited Items for Storage
Antiques (whether or not breakable or fragile); perishable goods; firearms, ammunition, explosives; any living organism; any item that emits fumes or odors; bullion (e.g., gold or silver), jewelry, currency, ivory, precious metals or stones; any drugs; illegal goods or substances or goods or substances illegally obtained; hazardous materials including, without limitation, combustible or flammable materials, liquids or compressed gases, diesel, gas, oil, artificial fertilizer, cleaning solvents, radioactive material or biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other material of a dangerous or harmful nature; or any other items, the possession, usage, or storage of which may detrimentally affect anything outside of your storage box or violate in any way the laws of the United States or the State of California.
back to top
6. Definition of Liability (should this be limitation of liability)
back to top
- a) CoroSTUFF shall not be liable for any loss, damage or destruction to Stored Material or unauthorized access, however caused, unless such loss, damage, destruction or unauthorized access resulted from the failure by CoroSTUFF to exercise such care in regard thereto as a reasonably careful person would exercise in like circumstances.
- b) CoroSTUFF’s aggregate liability, if any, for any and all claims shall not exceed: (a) for loss, damage, unauthorized access or destruction to any part or all of the Stored Material, $5.00 per container, which amount CLIENT declares to be the value of the Stored Material, unless CLIENT declares an excess valuation and pays an additional monthly charge at an amount provided by CoroSTUFF for said excess valuation, in which case, CLIENT’s liability shall be limited to the amount of the excess valuation per container; and (b) for all other claims, an amount not to exceed the fees paid by CLIENT during the six (6) months prior to the claim. Such limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the cause of loss, damage, destruction or unauthorized access of the Stored Material. CoroSTUFF shall not be charged with any knowledge of the content of the Stored Material.
- c) CoroSTUFF shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or similar types of damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of use, notification to third parties under state and/or federal law and/or reconstruction, repair, replacement or restoration, regardless of the form of the claim and regardless of whether any such damages were foreseeable.
- d) Stored Material is not insured by CoroSTUFF against loss or damage, however caused. CLIENT is advised to insure the Stored Material with its own insurance carrier and to schedule CoroSTUFF location(s) in its own insurance policies at declared values. CLIENT shall cause its insurers to waive any right of subrogation against CoroSTUFF.
- e) CLIENT understands and acknowledges that normal deterioration and aging of stored items occurs with time.
- f) All claims by CLIENT must be presented in writing to CoroSTUFF within a reasonable time and in no event longer than sixty (60) days after CLIENT has knowledge of the circumstances giving rise to the claim.
- g) CoroSTUFF shall not be liable to CLIENT pursuant to this AGREEMENT, unless timely written notice of the claim has been given as provided in Section 6.f) of AGREEMENT, and unless legal proceedings are commenced for the claim either within nine (9) months after date of delivery or return by CoroSTUFF of the Stored Material by CoroSTUFF to CLIENT, or within nine (9) months after CLIENT has knowledge of the circumstances giving rise to the claim, whichever is shorter.
- h) All limitations of liability in Section 6 herein apply to the entire AGREEMENT and relationship between CoroSTUFF and CoroSTUFF Affiliates and CLIENT, regardless of whether any action is brought in tort, contract or other theory of liability.
7. Third-Party Services
CoroSTUFF shall be entitled to procure the services of any third party in its reasonable discretion to perform all or part of the Services, and CLIENT hereby consents to CoroSTUFF’s use of any such third party and agrees that all of the terms of this Agreement apply to the services provided by any such third party. Such third parties may include companies that are owned by, that own or that are under common control or ownership with, CoroSTUFF (“CoroSTUFF Affiliates”).
back to top